Adobe Acrobat XI Pro 11.0.23 Multilingual + patch.v2.0-painter | 774.65 MB
Acrobat XI does more to simplify and streamline PDF editing and management than anything I’ve seen in a long time, and it’s an essential â and reasonably priced â upgrade for all serious PDF creators.”
AdobeÂ® AcrobatÂ® XI Pro is more than just the leading PDF converter. It’s packed with smart tools that give you even more power to communicate. Easily, seamlessly, brilliantly.
NEW Edit text and images
Make minor changes in PDFs as easily as you do in other applications using a new point-and-click interface.
NEW Convert PDF files to PowerPoint
Get a head start on new projects by saving a PDF file as a fully editable PowerPoint presentation.
NEW Create new PDF and web forms
Customize professional templates or design from scratch with the Adobe FormsCentral desktop app included in Acrobat XI Pro.
IMPROVED Standardize routine PDF tasks
Make it easy to create PDFs consistently. Guide people through the correct series of steps with Actions.
Adobe Reader XI, our most powerful Reader yet, includes many new and enhanced capabilities:
– Full commenting features, including text, stamps, file attachments and audio recordings, as well as drawing markups, like lines, arrows, shapes and free-form annotations
– Fill, sign, save and send your forms â and save the planet while you’re at it!
– Store files on Acrobat.com for access from multiple devices
– Support for OS X Mountain Lion and Windows 8 with new “touch-mode” for optimal tablet interaction
– Create PDF or Export PDF files to Word and Excel online
– Enhanced Protected Mode now includes data theft prevention capabilities
– New Protected View implements a separate desktop and winstation for the UI, which provides an additional layer of defense
– Elliptic Curve Cryptography support for digital signatures
– Citrix XenApp enhancements for better performance
– New App-V support, including a Package Accelerator
– GPO Template for the most common enterprise settings
– Enhanced support for Microsoft SCCM/SCUP and Apple Remote Desktop
– Configuration Wizard for the Mac
Home Page –