Geometric has released the Update (SP2.0) of CAMWorks2015 is a SOLIDWORKS Certified Gold Product for Manufacturing/CAM Software that provides state-of-the-art machining capabilities seamlessly integrated into SOLIDWORKS design software.
As the first CAM solution to offer true knowledge-based machining capabilities, CAMWorks leads the way in advancements in Automatic Feature Recognition (AFR) and Interactive Feature Recognition (IFR). CAMWorks offers true associative machining – automatically accommodating changes to the part model. This means that any modifications made to the design are automatically updated in the CAM data, which eliminates time consuming CAM system rework due to design alterations.
Some of the key additions in CAMWorks 2015 are:
– Defining multi-surface features from face colors – assign specific colors to various surfaces to be machined and use color coding as a means of communication between the design and manufacturing teams
– Assigning a solid model as stock in the part mode – use a SOLIDWORKS part file for stock in part mode
– Provision to assign tool to operation in the New Operation Dialog Box – more control on the tool selection when adding Mill, Turn, or Hole operations interactively
– Tool crib priority option now available for turn and mill-turn modules – higher priority with the tools in the tool crib when applying automatic tool selection rules
– TechDB enhancements – We have added more flexibility in the sub-spindle operations.
Rotary and tilt axis parameters are now available in the milling machine definition inside of TechDB
For Mill-Turn machines, Fixed or Free option for 2.5 Axis operation defaults can be assigned in TechDB eliminating repetitive steps
What’s New in CAMWorks 2015 – SP2.0
Updated – Resolved CPR’s document
Purpose: The Resolved CPR (CAMWorks Problem Report) document has been updated to report the software errors that have been resolved in the current Service Pack (SP2).
Implementation: To view the document, select: Start>>All Programs>>CAMWorks2015x64>>Resolved CPR’s
About Geometric Ltd.
Geometric is a specialist in the domain of engineering solutions, services and technologies. Its portfolio of Global Engineering services and Digital Technology solutions for Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) enables companies to formulate, implement, and execute global engineering and manufacturing strategies aimed at achieving greater efficiencies in the product realization lifecycle.
Version: (64bit) 2015 SP2 (build 2016/0112 12 Jan 2016)
OS: Windows Seven SP1 / 8.1
System Requirements: SolidWorks Version 2014-2015 64bit Only, MS Access 2003-2013 32bit, 2010 SP1 64bit, 2013 64bit only!.
Download Via RapidGator
Download Via NitroFlare