vMix Pro 188.8.131.52 Multilingual + Cracked.dlll | 152.87 MB
vMix Live Production Software – Produce, Record and Stream your own live events. Create professional productions in HD, SD and even 4K! vMix is a Software Video Mixer and Switcher that utilises the latest advances in computer hardware to provide live HD video mixing, a task previously only possible on expensive dedicated hardware mixers.
All your inputs in one place
– Video Cameras – 4K, HD and SD capable. Support for Webcams and capture cards.
– NDITM – Send and receive high quality, low latency video and audio on the local network between vMix systems and any NDI compatible sources.
– Video Files – Support for all popular formats including AVI, MP4, H264, MPEG-2, WMV, MOV and MXF.
– DVDs – With menu navigation
– Audio Files – MP3 and WAV
– Audio Devices – Mix multiple audio sources such as SoundCards, ASIO Audio Interfaces and capture card audio
– Video and Audio PlayLists – Combine multiple video and/or audio files into a single Input
– Web Browser, RTSP, PowerPoint, Photos, Solid Colour and more.
Simultaneous Streaming, Recording, and Output
– Live stream to your favourite streaming providers including Facebook Live, YouTube, Twitch and Ustream.
– Live Record in full HD to AVI, MP4, MPEG-2 or WMV
– Output via AJA, Blackmagic and Bluefish cards to professional recording decks and monitors
– Virtual Camera support for streaming out to 3rd party software such as Skype, Zoom, Google Hangouts and VLC.
13 Transition Effects
Cut, Fade, Zoom, Wipe, Slide, Fly, CrossZoom, FlyRotate, Cube, CubeZoom, Vertical Wipe, Vertical Slide and Merge transitions available with 4 customisable transition buttons for easy access to your favourite effects.
Professional HD production on a modest PC
– vMix is the most efficient live production software on the market thanks to full 3D acceleration.
– Create productions with multiple HD sources without breaking the bank or your CPU.
HD Virtual Sets with high quality real-time Chroma Key
– Built In Virtual Sets – Or build your own
– Full Motion Zoom – Customisable camera position presets
– High Quality Chroma Key – Use with or without virtual sets to suit your production needs
PC and Mac Desktop Sources
– Utilise screen capture from remote desktops running on your network. Great for PowerPoint and Skype.
– Audio Capture support also available
vMix Call: Add up to 8 remote guests quickly and easily
The easiest way to add guests to your live show is built right into vMix HD, 4K and Pro editions. vMix Call allows anybody with a browser and webcam to become an instant guest!
Built-In Title Templates
– Easily add and edit a Title or ScoreBoard from the many built in templates or build your own using any Graphics or Vector editing software.
– Adjust Text, Font Size and Colour and Real-Time with instant updates.
Video Delay / Instant Replay
– Create a Video Delay input and assign it to any available Camera or Output
– Save multiple Video Clips of notable events for playback at a later time
– Configurable slow motion playback from 5 to 400%
– Full four camera slow motion instance replay also available, see vMix Replay
Web Browser Input
– Display a website directly in vMix.
– Full use of mouse and the ability to scroll pages.
– Natively supports browser audio and HTML 5 video playback!
– No need for an additional computer just to bring in a browser, do it all through vMix!
Built-In Audio Mixer
– Audio Mixer allows you to easily keep track of all audio sources and includes the ability to Mute, Follow (Auto Mixing) and Delay any source.
– A VU Meter is also included with a peaking display to ensure each inputs level is broadcast ready.
– Fine tune every audio source with built in EQ, Compressor and Noise Gate effects
Live Video Effects
– Colour Correct, Deinterlace, Sharpen, Zoom, Rotate, Pan and Crop any input in real time.
– All effects are processed in 4:4:4 32bit colour space for optimal video quality.
Combine multiple inputs together using the different “Multi View” presets or customise the position of each element with the available Zoom, Pan, Rotate and Crop controls.
Full NDI Capabilities
– vMix allows you to send and receive NDI sources to any other NDI compatible device.
– Use NDI to transmit your output, cameras, audio and graphics across your local network.
– Connect vMix to your favourite NDI program or device such as Caspar CG, NewBlue Titler, Adobe CC and many more.
4 Overlay Channels
vMix includes 4 Overlay Channels in addition to the Multi View feature. Each overlay channel can have its own transition effect, position and border.
Touch Screen Web Interface
Control vMix remotely using the vMix Web Controller on your Surface, iPad, iPhone, Android or other touch screen device using the built in web interface. Customisable shortcut buttons can also be created to activate common production scenarios.
Whats New :
â¢ Two additional independent outputs for vMix Call, Replay and NDI (Pro and 4K editions only)
â¢ Second recorder with an independent recording format that can be assigned to one of the 4 outputs. (Pro and 4K editions only)
â¢ New Dual Production Clock can now be enabled from Settings -> Options
â¢ Each of the clocks can display either the current time, recording duration, streaming duration or a countdown to an event
â¢ Clock display can also be added as an input which can be assigned to the MultiView Output
â¢ Clock input can also be enabled as an NDI source on the network, providing a mobile clock that can be displayed anywhere using the free NDI tools!
â¢ Audio and Video sources sent to guests can now be changed independently at any time from the right click menu
â¢ All vMix editions including Basic HD can now connect to a remote vMix Call running HD or higher
â¢ New Low Latency option added. This can be used on reliable, high bandwidth point to point connections where the lowest possible delay is required
â¢ New Channel Matrix option available for every input that supports audio
â¢ Provides a 8×16 channel audio router to every input that can be assigned to any of the audio output buses in any combination
â¢ Live audio meters added to each channel in the Input Channel Mixer
â¢ Improved streaming settings layout
â¢ Each of the 3 destinations now supports independent bitrate and resolution settings
â¢ Hardware Encoder can also be controlled independently on each stream to assist with systems where GeForce cards only support 2 encoders at a time
â¢ Added new Visca Over IP support to connect to newer Sony SRG series cameras in addition to the new IP model from Lumens
â¢ Added support for controlling NewBlue Titler Live 3.0 via NDI
â¢ Supports commands such as AnimateIn, AnimateOut which can be accessed from the Input right click menu or assigned to controllers using the new shortcut function NDICommand
â¢ Supports live editing of Titler Live templates from within the vMix Title Editor and Web Controller, with the ability to assign data sources as well
â¢ vMix now includes the vMix Title Pack for free! This includes 36 additional templates including scoreboards and lower thirds.
â¢ Added support for X-keys XK-68 Jog/Shuttle controller
â¢ Improved CPU usage when streaming, particularly with 4K
â¢ Improved performance with 4K Magewell capture cards
â¢ New TCP API for embedded devices. See Developer Information in the help for more information.
* Fixed YouTube Live Chat authentication issue after 1 hour of use
Home Page –